Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

Anyone who knows me, knows I love Valentine's Day. I think i just love what it represents and symbolizes - love, romance, pink and red, and hearts. Every year I make a Valentine to send out to our families. I love using pictures from our snow trips.
The Friday before Valentine's Day Lloyd and I went on a date to the temple. Luckily, Courtney had the day off so she was able to babysit for us. It was wonderful to be in the temple together. It's hard to believe we've been married for over 15 years. This year Valentine's Day was on a Sunday. We had a beautiful sacrament meeting at church. After church we had one of our favorites for dinner - tri tip.The kids also decorated cookies. Each of the kids got a little present. Grandma also gave them shirts and presents.
I am so lucky to have such a loving, patient, hard working, and righteous husband. I love my Prince Charming!
For Family Home Evening, the Monday after Valentine's Day we drew names for each other and made valentines. It was fun to create such cute cards. Family life can be hard, but we love each other so much!

No comments: