Sunday, May 30, 2010

Father/Son Camp Out

This was the first year Lloyd took both of the boys on the Father/Son Camp Out on May 14-15. I was more than thrilled for them to go for the night, but honestly after a couple hours I started missing them and the house felt too quiet.

These brothers really are inseparable - they are best friends and buddies!

My cute "baby" is 3 years old - not a baby any more!

Cameron at age 5 is still full of energy and curiosity.

They love sleeping in a tent!

Yummy breakfast in the morning! We are so grateful for these little boys. They keep us busy and create lots of excitement. Lloyd is a fabulous daddy to them. I am sure they will be going on camp outs for years to come!

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Boys camping = lots of laundry to do when they get home. Am I right? When Mike was scoutmaster I was forever doing washing sleeping bags and camp clothes. Looks like they had fun making memories that would last a lifetime.