Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rancho Seco Camping and Triathlon

On June 4-5 we went camping at Rancho Seco and I did my first triathlon of the season. I loved having my whole family there to cheer me on.
It was a sprint distance - a half mile swim, 16 miles on the bike. and a 3 mile run. It was still a challenge. I am gearing up to do a half ironman triathlon at the of the summer. This was good training in preparation for my big race!
The kids and Lloyd enjoyed playing on the beach and swimming in the lake. The water was actually really warm! It was so fun to camp out and be together as a family. In fact, we loved it so much we are going camping at Rancho Seco four different times this year!

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

You are iron woman Kristi! I am so proud of you and all you accomplish :)