Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Conner Is a Sunbeam

On January 2 my baby became a Sunbeam! I was excited for him to take this next step in Primary, but also sad because it means he's growing up. I can't believe I'll never have another child in nursery! Conner was the most adorable Sunbeam despite the big bruise on his forehead.
All of the kids in his class are so cute. They are on the best Sunbeam classes I've ever seen. They can sit through all of Sharing Time and their lesson this early in the year. The girls are absolutely precious and I can't believe they are all so smart. They truly must be a righteous generation!
I got to teach the Sunbeam class for the first few weeks of the year since they hadn't called a teacher yet. Then I got called as the Primary Secretary. I love getting to see the Sunbeams every week!

No comments: