Monday, March 9, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

I had to work very hard for St. Patrick's Day this year. No, I didn't work hard at cooking, decorating, or throwing a party. I worked hard at loosing weight. The teachers I work with bought matching shirts for us to wear and guess what size they got! They got Girls Size 14! I don't even wear small in women's and they got me a girl's size! Every day preceding St. Patrick's Day, I told them I was trying to stay on a strict diet so I could fit into the shirt. Well, here I am wearing it. I had to wear a sports bra and a shirt underneath to hold me in, but I wore it. I love these kindergarten teachers I teach with. They are both fantastic teachers and such kind and loving women. I am truly blessed to work with them.

I teach at the same school Katelyn goes to. Here we are in our green shirts.
We actually had St. Patrick's Day dinner one day late this year. We invited the missionaries to come too - keeping with our tradition of having them over for holidays. We had corned beef, green mashed potatoes, broccoli, lime jello, limeade, sourdough bread, and grasshopper pies. It was all very yummy!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Your so creative. Your weight loss looks amazing!