Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Run and Carnival

Last year Katelyn Kylie, and I went to the Easter Run and Fun in Lodi. We had so much fun there we decided to bring the whole family this year.Even the Easter Bunny comes out for the run. Lloyd and I both ran the 5K. I was glad to be running again after taking a break due to my plantar fasciitis. Kylie ran the quarter mile kids run. She was more than thrilled to have come in first out of around 30 kids. She's our competitive girl!

After the run we attended a carnival at a nearby church. We had an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast and played lots of games. We won five cakes at the cake walk.Conner and Cameron got to participate in the egg hunt. Kylie was disappointed because it was only ages 1-5.All the kids rode on the train before we left the carnival. It was another fun time. I think we'll be back again next year!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

5 cakes! Sounds fabulous. :) I had so much fun this weekend and I'm amazed at your awesome work. As always, I love the blog updates.

The Aussie and the Owl said...

You are superwoman!!! Love the pics of the Easter Carnival :)