Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

We were so excited when Brad and his family surprised us with a visit on October 16. We took their family to Del Osso Pumpkin Patch in Lathrop. We had a lot of fun at the petting zoo and on the hay ride.
Cameron and Cayden are only a couple months apart. They loved laughing and playing together.

Conner and Dylan are six months apart and they also loved being together. Dylan is such a cute chatterbox. It's too bad the boys only get to see their cousins a couple times a year because they really do love playing together.

For Halloween our theme this year was to try not to spend any money. The only costume I had to buy was Conner's Buzz Lightyear and I got it pretty cheap off of ebay. Courtney and Katelyn used my cheerleading uniforms from high school. Kylie wore a pixie fairy costume we already had. Cameron was Woody last year, but he didn't mind being Woody again. Halloween was on a Sunday this year so we celebrated by going to the ward party and handing out candy. We also had our traditional dinner of beef stew.

I think my Woody and Buzz were pretty cute!

I joined in with the girls and wore one of my old uniforms.

Lloyd and I got to go to a party at our friends' house. It's always fun to see how the couples dress up. We used the costumes we had from our Peter Pan year.

No comments: