Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Bye Cookies!

Well, I was so busy last week I didn't mention my weigh in. I actually weighed in on Thursday which was Valentine's Day. Lloyd and I went out for the holiday and I didn't want to worry about a weigh in the next morning. I lost .8 so that brings me to 8.4 from my goal. Unfortunately, I didn't make the best food choices over the holiday weekend and I know I am going to pay for it. I also have 1200 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my garage! I've eaten at least an entire box of mints, but I'm going to be good now. I've promised myself no GS cookies until March. My tip for the week is not to have junk in the house. When treats are at your finger tips they are too hard to resist. I can't wait to get rid of these cookies!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Girl scout cookies, or any cookies are pretty deadly for me.

I totally relate to that. I hope I can keep control when mine are delivered.

Keep up the good work. I love your diet tips. I have a few of my own. I will blog about them someday....

Mom said...

Kristi,

I am so glad that you are feeling better today! Your blog is so fun to read. Your writing and photos make it so enjoyable. Your house looks great. I think every mom alive has said "oops I goofed that time." You are doing a wonderful job with your family and how wonderful you made bread with flour. That made me chuckle. I love You, Lloyd and all the little Paynes. Love,Mom