Friday, February 1, 2008

Slow and Steady

Well, I made my visit to Weight Watchers again today. According to their scale, I only lost .4 this week. According to my bathroom scale, I lost more than that, but I'm going by my Weight Watchers weigh ins. Anyways, I'm feeling motivated and would rather lose .4 than gain .4. Cameron was sick yesterday so I didn't make it to the gym. I also took a couple of friends out to breakfast for their birthdays. I did have some pancakes, which I haven't had for a long time. I think it's important to give yourself a little treat so you don't constantly feel deprived. My tip for this week is to not eat before bedtime. I try not to eat anything after 7:00. The first couple days are very hard, but your body eventually gets use to it. I have to admit, I have woken up in the middle of the night with my stomach growling, but luckily I can go right back to sleep. Lately, I have been thinking a lot about mint GS cookies. The thought has occurred to go buy some Grasshopper cookies at the store which taste just about the same. However, I am remaining true to my goal. It will be hard when I'll have over 1000 boxes of GS cookies in my garage (my troop sold 1200). I am shooting to lose a least a pound next week. I think I'm finally in the groove of this weight loss thing.

No comments: