Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Computer Fixed - More Posts to Come

Well, a few weeks and $250 later our computer is fixed. It's a long story I'd rather not describe. Anyway, now I can catch up on my blogging. I wanted to get more done tonight, but it takes a while to upload the photos. I did want to make one comment about my posts. When I compose my posts, I arrange my photos in a particular way and when they are published to the blog, they all get moved around. It's very frustrating. For the Easter post below, I had all the photos lined up next to each other looking so nice and now they're not like that. I think the composing window is larger than the space where the posts are put on the blog. I guess it doesn't matter that much, but I do try to make it look nice. I'll have to admit and most of you know, I'm not the best with computers. I should just be glad I actually can publish on a blog at all. Well, I'm glad to be back. I have at least five more posts to publish so stay tuned!

No comments: