Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blogging: Doing It All Wrong

Okay, yes, I finally blogged after taking over a two-month hiatus from it. I had a ton of posts to do from "birthday season" around Labor Day and I just couldn't find the time to get caught up. So what follows is 17 new posts since the end of August. I decided to publish them all at once, which I think is breaking all the rules of blogging. My friend who got me started on blogging told me she only adds one new post a day as to not confuse her followers. Well, anyone who is reading this knows I don't have a ton of followers so I'm not too worried. I do have a few "shy" followers who never leave comments, but will tell me they read our blog. Anyway, I have to admit at kinda cheating on my blog posts. I'll start a new post just to have it show up with a certain date, when I know I won't be able to publish it for a while. Yes, the last post I published before the hiatus was about going Back to School. Summer is my calm, non-busy, and non-stressful time. Since then I have been trying to juggle four kids at four different schools, four kids' soccer schedules, and working part-time. I guess the blog just wasn't a top priority. I have to admit, I still enjoy Facebook more than blogging. Facebook is more quick and simple. I am glad I started my blog before I joined Facebook because I don't think I ever would have started a blog after joining Facebook. I love my blog for different reasons. My blog is like our family journal. It is also so helpful when I do my scrapbooking. Sometimes I take the journaling right off my blog. Well, now that I am caught up, I hope I can keep it that way. For the few of you who are reading this, I hope you enjoy reading the 17 new posts.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Kristi you're so funny! I don't think there is a right or wrong way to blog anyways. Griff and I really wanted to go to that corn maze in Lathrop, but just didn't make it this year! I almost peed my pants reading about your poop monster! I really hope Sophie doesn't do that! She's taken her diaper off once when it was poopy, but I caught iy before it was a mess. Glad the sleepers are working!

Tiffany Tolman said...

Hey, it's nice to know there is life for you after August. :) I keep checking in for updates and it was fun to see all the pics. Cute family.