Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had another Happy Halloween this year. The week before Halloween, we attended the ward Halloween party where the kids got plenty of candy at the trunk-or-treating. The older girls loved the spook alley. We tried not to spend too much on costumes this year. All of the kids' costumes, except for Cameron's were one we've used in years past. So here's our Halloween cuties:
Conner as a Dinosaur
Cameron as Woody

Kylie as a 50's girl
Katelyn as Wonder Woman

Courtney as an Indian Princess

Lloyd and I dressed up the week before Halloween for a couples' party we were invited to. We had a lot of fun going on a scavenger hunt throughout Modesto. We even got yelled at by the Modesto Police Department! I felt like I was a teenager again!

It's our family's tradition to have stew on Halloween night. Bryce and Chareen came down for Halloween and we had our traditional meal. However, the night before Halloween we ordered Papa Murphy's pizza and enjoyed this jack-o-lantern pizza. It was cute!

Bryce and Chareen helped all the kids carve their pumpkins. We had quite the variety, including a Thomas the Train for Cameron (on upper left). The kids got even more candy trick-or-treating. I stayed home and handed out candy. I think I'm getting old because I loved being home all alone while the kids were out. I guess I'm not that old though because I still love Halloween!

No comments: