Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Youth Temple Baptisms

On July 30 Lloyd and I got to take the youth to the Oakland Temple for temple baptisms. Since it was summer a lot of the youth were out of town and all the young men were at scout camp. We got this sweet picture of the young women who were able to attend. Katelyn turned twelve in May so this was her first time doing temple baptisms. Lloyd even got to baptize her. I feel so privileged to be able to serve in the Young Women program. I felt so much love and peace as we worshipped together in the temple. These girls are such precious daughters of our Heavenly Father. Here is a picture of our Young Women presidency. I also feel blessed to serve with such righteous and inspirational women. There is such joy in serving the Lord. I am so grateful for this special opportunity.

No comments: