Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Courtney's Birthday Celebration

This year for Courtney's birthday we went to the water slides instead of doing a traditional birthday party. She chose her best friend, Kelly, to come along. Since Kylie and I both have birthdays coming up we decided to go too. It was perfect because a lot of the slides are for two or four people so we always had a partner. This was my second time going to Golfland Sunsplash. It's a great water park with lots of different slides. We love the "toilet bowl" slides and our favorite is The Vortex. The Vortex is a four-story drop into a eight-foot pool; it's such adrenaline rush! Going on water slides is actually one of my most favorite things in the world. I love them more than any ride at an amusement park. I love them so much I even have dreams about them! These water slides are right next to In-N-Out Burger so we had the perfect spot for lunch. All four of us really had a blast!
Here's Courtney and Kelly on the "Bermuda Triangle" river


Kylie and me at the wave pool. She was a great partner on the slides!

No comments: