Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our Little Guy Is Growing Up

Well, Conner is officially ten months old and it's almost breaking my heart. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast and will soon be turning one and become a toddler. He's already getting into a lot of things like taking the tupperware out of the kitchen cabinets and drawers, knocking over trash cans, ripping up magazines, and eating anything he finds on the floor. He is still such a happy baby. He loves his dad and siblings, but still prefers Mommy since he's still nursing (I told Courtney today he won't want me when he's a teenager so I better enjoy it now). He love to be outside with the rest of the family and got really dirty on Saturday as he crawled around when Lloyd was doing yard work. He says "Dada," "Mama," and "Hi." One of his favorite things to do is rapidly shake his head; it's really cute and funny. I am trying to "eat him up" as much as I can since he's my last baby. I just recently went through all my baby girl clothes to give to my sister. It seems like these kids grow up in the blink of an eye. I feel so very blessed to have five beautiful, healthy children. My friend, Stacey, who loves photography took these pictures of Conner on October 25. Thank you Stacey, for capturing these shots of our little guy!


"Of all the blessings God sends from above, the one most precious is a baby to love."




Ten perfect and tiny little toes -- so kissable!



"Babies are God's proof that the best things do come in small packages!"


"A mother holds her children's hands for awhile ... Their hearts forever."


2 comments:

Mae said...

Those are great pictures!

Laura said...

Amazing pictures of an adorable baby! I'm so glad you are enjoying him so much!