Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update Regarding November 13's Post

I didn't mean to sound negative when I left my "I Can't Wait Until Christmas Vacation" post. I think I was a bit maxed out. Anyway, I just wanted to say things are slowing down and looking better. Last Thursday I got to go to the gym, take a shower and style my hair, do some personal scripture study, and finish my Twilight book (I'll give an update on this when I finish all three). This weekend Courtney's soccer game was cancelled so we got to clean the house and garage. Lloyd and I were so excited to have a Saturday to just stay home and get some things done. At 10 pm we went on a quick date to get some frozen yogurt from the drive thru and drop off some baby stuff at the DI trailer. It's amazing that I can be so grateful for something as simple as taking a shower and doing my hair. It really helps me to feel good!

1 comment:

Mae said...

I'm glad things are going better.