Monday, March 3, 2008

Family Photo Collage


As I mentioned in earlier posts, we take a family photo once a year. I've always wanted to display these photos, but I didn't want to hang a bunch of frames on the wall. Well, I think large photo collages must be the new thing because I've been seeing them everywhere. Well, I decided to buy one and put all our family photos in it. So here it is, our family photos from 1995-2007, along with one picture of the three girls and one of the two boys. Of course, some pictures are better than others. My favorite is the one in the middle.


P.S. Just so all of you know, I know you can't click on the photos I have moved when I create my post. I left this one at the top so you can click on it. My friend told me to try to cut and past my photos instead of dragging them, but I can't figure that out either. I'm sorry if anyone has tried to click on a photo and it won't enlarge. I did all the photos on my previous post large so they would be easy to view.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that you took the time to do all these photos, they are so fun! It's great to see them all together too.

Sara said...

What a great idea! And it takes up less room than displaying all of them as 8x10's.