Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Tag from Laura (Resse Family)

4 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago (1998):
- had my second daughter on May 31
-going to school for my MA degree
-teaching second and third grades
-living in an apartment in San Jose

4 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago (2003):
-had three daughters
-was the Relief Society President at church
-was a Brownie Girl Scout leader
-turned 30

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
-returned home from a scrapbooking weekend (post about it to come)
-hugged and kissed my 16 month old
-watched Enchanted on Pay Per View
-told my husband how much I love him

4 Shows I Love to Watch:
-The Bachelor
-Jon and Kate Plus 8
-Dateline/20-20 Murder Mysteries
-Gymnastics competitions

4 Things That Make Me Really Happy:
-going on dates with my husband
-taking naps or sleeping in
-exercise
-family vacations (but not the packing part)

I challenge anyone who has a blog to share their answers too.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I cannot believe I missed this many posts on your blog. I am grateful you have one so I can catch up with you! Hope to hear from you soon!