Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Photos

I thought I'd post the photos from our family photo session. This is an annual tradition for us to take a family portrait every November/December. We have one for every year since Courtney was a baby. This year we took our photo early ( November 7) so we could have it done before the holidays. Honestly, none of us love getting ready for and taking the family photos, but my family endures it for me. No matter how early we start getting ready we are always at least ten minutes late for our appointment. I doubt we could arrive on time even if we were paid. We are always glad when we're done with the photos, and we go out to Fresh Choice to celebrate. Considering there are seven of us, I think the photos came out pretty good this year. This year I realized Courtney has outgrown the girls' clothing section so no more matching dresses for the three girls. I'm sure I'll be coordinating the boys' outfits for years to come. We used the last photo for our Christmas cards this year.

1 comment:

Scott and Kim said...

the family pics turned out so cute!!! What a cute family!!