Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Photos


I've carried on the tradition from my childhood of having all the kids take a picture with Santa every year. My mom made me go every year until I was 17. Courtney, at age 13, insists that this will be the last year she will appease me with the Santa photo. I did hate going when I was a teenager so I guess I understand where's she's coming from. Next year I'll guess I'll let both her and Katelyn off the hook and only have the three little kids in the picture. So here's all our Santa photos from the last 14 years (That sounds like a lot of years, I guess I'm getting old).

3 comments:

Jess said...

HA! This is awesome!!! I love seeing all the old Santa pictures! I told Griff that I want to display all our Santa pictures over the years at Christmas time. Anyways, feel free to add me to your blog list! I would be honoured!

GrandpaJay said...

Kristi, as always, a wonderful job!
It was great to see all the pics--from past years and present. Your family did a really good job of simplifying and focusing on the real meaning of Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday for Conner's birthday!

Sara said...

What a fun tradition. We have not managed a Santa picture yet without one of the kids screaming in it...so I have my doubts we will be able to have those yearly photos to display like you!