Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brothers in Trouble

Cameron and Conner were being especially quiet one afternoon in February when I asked the girls to see what they were up to. Well, this is what they were up to! They had a lot of fun with the girls' nail polish in the bathroom. They painted the toilet, the bathtub, the floor, the door, the bath mat, their clothes, and themselves. These boys really are "partners in crime." They love getting into trouble. Cameron is the mastermind behind it all and Conner loves to follow his lead. In March, I went to change a load of laundry while they were in the bathtub and they completely flooded the bathroom. It took about ten beach towels and a wet/dry vac to clean it up. I'm always on guard to see what they'll do next.
I have to admit, I really do think the order of my children is perfect. I have three older girls who can help me, and these two little boys are best friends. They love to play together and watch out for each other. Cameron gets so upset when I give him a snack or a drink and I don't give one to Conner. He misses Conner when he is taking his nap and begs me to wake him up. Recently, Conner has learned to climb out of his crib. I can hear Cameron in the morning saying, "Conner get out of your crib so we can play!" Yes, we still call Conner "our baby" and Cameron loves to say, "Mommy, I love my baby." I look forward to watching how the relationship between these two brothers develops. They are a handful, but I love my little guys!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my oh my! I'm speechless. I don't know if we should let my girls get to know your boys they might burn down the house while we chat.