Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines

I like sending out a Valentine to our family members each year. Just a simple card with a picture of the kids. I used this photo from the snow for this year's Valentine. I think it's a sweet picture of all five of the kids. Lloyd was making them laugh so they have such cute expressions on their faces. I just wanted to mention a couple things I love about each of these five precious valentines of mine.
*Courtney - She is my biggest help and greatest example. She is the peacemaker in the family. She's always willing to sacrifice her needs for her siblings' needs. She rarely complains and is so easy going. She is friendly and sensitive to others. I never doubt that she'll be successful throughout her life. She is confident, yet modest in all that she does.
*Katelyn- Katelyn is also a great helper. She loves to play with and read stories to the boys. She is innocent, yet inquisitive. She loves to stay up late like I do and keeps me company when she doesn't have to go to school the next day. Katelyn is very responsible and has lots of friends. She is a bit of a social butterfly. She's grown so much from that little girl who was scared to death of all animals, Santa, and Chuck E. Cheese.
*Kylie- Kylie has the strongest personality of all of my kids. She's very smart, almost too smart for her own good. She is determined and hard working when she wants to be. She is happy when she pleases others. She is always writing cute notes for us and her teachers. She still likes to give hugs and says, "I love you." She's is very competitive and sets high goals for herself. She can be a good playmate with Cameron and still loves to imagine when she plays.
*Cameron - Cameron is my active boy that is ready to go from the moment he wakes up. Recently I have noticed how much he loves little babies. He has always loved Conner, but also adores other babies. He takes care of Conner and makes sure his needs are met. If I give Cameron a cup of juice, he cries unless Conner gets one too. Cameron loves saying, "I love you, Mommy." Or he says "I love you and like you, Mommy" I can already see that Cameron is a very loving and sensitive boy. He also keeps life interesting; we never know what his next adventure will be.
*Conner- Conner is my sweet little baby. I snuggle him and play with him whenever I get the chance. I love kissing his different body parts and tickling him. I love listening to him repeat different things we say. Every time I come home and the garage door opens, Conner comes running out to greet me. I have to be careful that I don't run him over with the car. I have to admit, I love it when he wants me and no one else. I also adore his sweet blue eyes.

These five precious children are my greatest joy in life. I couldn't be more blessed!

No comments: