Friday, April 10, 2009

Wicked

Lloyd and I had the time of our lives when we went to see the musical Wicked in San Francisco. We stopped first at a restaurant a friend recommended, The Crepevine. We each had a dinner crepe and shared a dessert crepe. They were both so delicious!
Wicked was very entertaining. The plot was interesting, the music and singing was beautiful, the acting was fantastic, and it was very funny. I love how it explained everything that happens in The Wizard of Oz. We had the cheap seats in the balcony ($30 each), but we could see and hear everything just fine. San Francisco really is a different town. I had a funny experience when I had to go to the bathroom after the show. I had to show a food receipt just so they would unlock the bathroom for me at Burger King. Anyway, I would definitely recommend Wicked to anyone thinking about seeing it. I would even love to go again. Katelyn and Courtney are going with Grandma and Grandpa in June. We know they'll love it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I had a hard time reading this post. When Wicked came to town I was so excited I got the album and listened to it on my ipod in preparation. The day the tickets went on sale I spent nearly 4 hrs on the phone and NEVER got through! Never got tickets. I was sick. They weren't expecting the demand and their website crashed! JERKS. Oh well, someday I will go.

What a nice night with Lloyd.