Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cameron's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

On October 13 Cameron's preschool class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I was excited that I didn't have to work that day and I could go with him on the field trip. When we arrived, the kindergarten class I work in almost every day was at the same pumpkin patch for their field trip. The teachers were teasing me that I couldn't get away from them even on my day off. Cameron adored the pumpkin patch and he got to do a lot of different activities there. First, he got to see different farm animals and feed the fish.
Then he got to sample some cinnamon pie crust from the bakery. He also went inside a haunted scene (not quite a haunted house) inside the bakery.

He got to plant two baby broccoli plants.

He played on the playground.

Of course, he picked out a pumpkin.

Here he is with his "best friend" Collin. Collin is Stacey's son. We carpool to preschool and it is such a blessing!
Cameron's preschool class

I loved spending this time with my little son. I love to watch my first boy as he gets excited about different things. I was so worried about him misbehaving in preschool, but he seems to be doing really well. He's growing up like all children do!

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! I am glad you got to spend some time with your little boy.

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Pumkins! I love pumpkins too. It sounds like such a wonderful day. What a good mommy you are.