Friday, October 31, 2008

Opening Night of High School Musical 3

My girls (especially Katelyn) had been waiting with anticipation for Friday, October 24 - The opening night of High School Musical 3. We decided to organize a movie night for all the girls we know. It ended up that a total of 26 of us attended the show. There were 3 moms who came and 23 girls ranging in age from 5-17. We all had a blast. The show was very musical. It was fun to see how the gang at East High spent their Senior year. We're glad that Gabriella made it to the prom and Troy won't be too far from her when they go to college. It was definitely a tween movie, but I think even the moms enjoyed themselves. Angel, Kylie, and Aimee

Breanna, Katelyn, Brianna, and Casslynn

Courtnie, Lauren, Courtney, Emily and Bridget

Brittany, Shannon, and Paige

Feltons and Ortlands

With 26 in our group, this is the biggest girls' movie night I've been to. However, Twilight is coming out in a few weeks and I know there will be more than 26 of us attending the midnight showing on Thursday night, November 20. I'll be posting about that very soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I took Lindsey to this on a "girls night". My mom and Holly joined us. We loved it! I guess I still enjoy feeling like a teenager. I just regret not taking pictures. You are such a fun Mom.

ben and nat said...

wahoo! can't wait for twilight!!