Friday, October 31, 2008

We're off to Neverland for Halloween this Year

For Halloween we were off to Neverland with our Peter Pan theme. Kylie knew she wanted to be Tinker Bell so we all decided to coordinate our costume with her.

Cameron was our handsome Peter Pan.

Kylie was an adorable Tinker Bell.

Courtney was our beautiful Tiger Lily.

Katelyn was a fancy pirate girl for Captain Hook.

Conner was a cutie as a crocodile.

Lloyd and I even joined in on the fun. Lloyd was Captain Hook and I was his wife.

The week before Halloween we had fun at the ward Halloween party.

On Halloween night we had the missionaries over for dinner. We made our traditional Halloween dinner - beef stew. My mom usually made this on Halloween when we were growing up and her mother made it too. I made it in the crock pot this year and it was so easy. It must of been good because our family and the missionaries ate every bit of it. Bryce and Chareen came down to spend Halloween night with us and there wasn't any stew left- sorry. After trick-or-treating we went to the Seymours for homemade donuts. This is another favorite Halloween tradition for us. These donuts just melt in your mouth. I must have eaten at least a dozen! We all love Halloween - the dressing up, the pumpkins (Conner adores them and calls them "pumpies"), the decorations, and of course, the candy. Although I made a goal not to eat any Halloween candy this year and I stuck to it. That's probably why I ate a dozen donuts. I got my sugar in one way or another. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Laura said...

All I can say is Wow! Every costume is so cute and well thought out! I admit to never getting into Halloween! SO cute!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Your family is so much fun! I love that you had a family theme for your costumes!! Awesome.