Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School

Back to School time is always a bittersweet time for me. I am sad because it means the fun and lazy days of summer are over. It is also exciting because their are lots of new things for the kids to experience - a new class, new teachers, new friends, and new opportunities for growth. This year all five of the kids are in school since Conner is starting preschool for the first time. It's a bit crazy with five kids at four different schools! Thank goodness for car pools, responsible kids, and understanding teachers. So here are all five of my cuties on the first days of school. I can't believe Courtney is a sophomore - only two more years in high school! I hate that my kids are growing up so fast. I am trying to savor these years! CONNER
St. Paul's Preschool
Ms. Kim
Three Year Old Class
KYLIE
Orchard Elementary
Ms. Byars
Fourth Grade
and
CAMERON
Orchard Elementary
Ms. Nelson
Kindergarten
KATELYN
Savage Middle School
Seventh Grade
COURTNEY
Enochs High School
Tenth Grade

No comments: