Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cameron's Date at Chuck E. Cheese's


July was Cameron's month for a date with Mom and Dad. He said he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for his date. As you can see from the pictures, he had a blast. It was wonderful for Lloyd and I to give him one on one time. He is such an energetic and curious little boy; we're glad we could give him some positive attention. We loved playing the games and eating pizza with him. Thanks to a coupon we got a large pizza, drinks, and 30 tokens (all games are only 1 token) for $21. I thought it was a great deal with how much things cost. I am really loving these dates with our kids. I look forward to them as much as they do. I think we will always have this tradition.



This sketch was done by one of the games there. I thought it came out pretty good. I do love my happy, busy, and "spirited" boy.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the dates you take your kids on. Like Jon and Kate plus 8. I would like to start doing this someday soon.

That sketch is pretty amazing. I take it this Chuck E Cheese was much better than that one we met at last fall and ran out of. I think the pizza place was much better. Wish we could see you again. I never told you how much it meant to me the effort you made to see me last year. It was really nice. Alan is there on business for the next 10 days. I am pretty jealous. Even though he will be working it seems like a vacation to me.

Stacey said...

Cameron is so cute! His eyes really light up with excitement. It is about time we start the individual dates with our boys. You are a great example.