Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day River Rafting Adventure

I really enjoy river rafting. I am totally a summer girl and I love laying in the warm sun as I slowly float down the river. It's become a bit of a tradition to go river rafting for my birthday,which is usually right around Labor Day. This year my whole family agreed to go river rafting at my request. It was an adventure for all 11 of us!
In Boat 1 we had Bryce, Courtney,and Conner.

In Boat 2 we had Katelyn and Chareen.
In Boat 3 we had Cameron and Lloyd.
In Boat 4 we had me and Kylie.
And in Boat 5 we had my mom and Jay.
We didn't float for too long -less than an hour. We wanted it to be short for the kids. It was great to have all of us out there on the river together. A few of us went off a rope swing at the end of the trip. Here are some pictures of my cuties:



I feel so grateful that I have a family that agreed to come with me on this little adventure.

No comments: