Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School

It's that time of the year again! All of the kids except Conner are going back to school. Kylie went back on August 6, the day after we got back from Kauai. She is in second grade this year and her teacher is Mrs. Jeppson. She still tells us she's the smartest one in her class (so much for humility).

Katelyn went back on August 25 and is in fifth grade this year. Her teacher is Mrs. Fraioli. She's got the responsibility of doing traffic patrol this year.
Courtney also went back on August 25. She's in eighth grade (last year before HS - she's growing up too fast). Courtney's walking home this year and is glad I didn't take a back to school photo on the school campus this year; "It's so embarrassing!"

Cameron will be starting preschool this Wednesday. He'll be going from 9-12 three times a week. His teacher's name in Ms. Terri. We're just praying that Cameron doesn't get "kicked out" of preschool. I'm really worried about him sitting still and following directions. I'll be praying a lot this week and bracing myself for any reports from his teacher.

P.S. The girls want to say thank you to Grandma for all the new school clothes she got them!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Kristi-
Oh my word!!!!!!!! Say no more on our conversation the other night, I am far more apalled that you were! And that being said, you were way too nice! :) I 100% agree with you! Let's hope for something different on Wed. :)

Mom said...

Kristi,

As ususal the kids look so cute on their way to school. I hope they each have a great year. They add so much love to our lives.

Love you, Mom

Cathy L. said...

Kristi,

I love reaidng your blog, especially about Cameron. I didn't get a report about Teagan until the 2nd day of preschool. Yea! She is a handful. They would have been fun to watch together. Miss you all!

Cathy Lillian