Monday, September 22, 2008

And the Winners Are...

Well, we just did the drawing for the Cold Stone gift cards. Thank you to the 20 people who entered and left a comment. I really appreciate you playing my little game. It was really fun to pick the winners. We put all 20 names in a bowl and I had each of my three girls pick a winner. Courtney picked first and she got Katie. Katelyn picked Holly. And Kylie picked Karen (who she declared is her favorite person). We were all laughing and cheering as we picked out the names. It really is fun to be in charge of your own contest! I'm going directly to Cold Stone to buy the gift cards for Katie and Karen. I'm going have to do some research because Holly moved to the UK and I don't know if they have Cold Stones, it may have to be McDonald's or a $10 bill, but Holly is pregnant with her fifth and deserves a treat. Thanks again to everyone. Keep reading, I enjoyed doing this contest so much I just may have to do another one soon. I'm thinking maybe around Thanksgiving. I love all of you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Well I think I would have won for sure if we got an entry for each post. I hope you got my message on your birthday. Hope to get in touch with you over the phone and catch up this week!

Laura said...

I mean for each comment, ha ha. Glad to know you love the Cold Stone as much as I do YUMMY!

Sara said...

Kristi,
send me your email address and I will add you to my blog. ( Its private)

sara.seipert@gmail.com

Holly said...

You are so cute I can't believe I won!!!! Well use my $10 for a treat for your kiddies! So fun - hope you had a great birthday!