Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Breakfast

I was spoiled yet again with a birthday breakfast at Marie Callender's the Wednesday after my birthday. It was wonderful to visit with some of my closest and dearest friends. Most of these girls aren't in the same ward as me any more, and I am so grateful we've stayed close. The day after the party I took a minute to open the cards and gifts they gave me. I felt so special and grateful for the cards, gift cards, and gifts they gave me. It was a wonderful birthday and a real treat for me!
Me and Stacey again (she must be tired of all these birthday celebrations)
Cindy and Kathryn

Starla and Katie

Tami and Lauri

And thank you to Ashleigh who didn't make it to the breakfast. She offered to watch everyone's kids instead. What a selfless act of kindness!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What wonderful friends you have! I liked reading about the friend that offered to watch all the kids. That is a nice reminder of how to truly be selfless and be thinking of others! Happy Birthday again.

Sara said...

Your birthday just kept going on and on this year. Woo hoo!
I agree with Laura, what an amazing friend to watch all those kids so that her girls can go out and have a little fun.