Friday, January 18, 2008

14.3 To Go!

In my last post, I said I wouldn't focus so much on the number on the scale in my goal to be healthy and slim, and I am going to remember that. However, my weight is a more exact way to measure progress than just going by how my clothes fit. I am really ready to loose the rest of this baby weight. Conner is over a year old now and I know I can do it. So I weighed myself today and I am 14.3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight (going by my Weight Watchers book of my last weigh in before I was pregnant). So every Friday, I am going to post my weight loss on my blog to monitor my progress. I think this will keep me accountable and on track with the program. I think I'll also mention something positive I did to help with my goal. I'll probably mention something about food choices since exercise is not something I struggle with. For this week, tonight I am going on a snow overnighter with my Girl Scout troop. All the girls are bringing snacks to share. I am bringing a veggie tray. I think this was a wise choice. I'll let you know next Friday how things are going.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You look great to me. Your weight loss and exercising were so motivating to me when I wanted to loose my weight. I am so glad I did it. I have a harder time with food than exercising too. I would like to loose that last 15 pounds too. I need a push!

Holly said...

You look terrific girl! And I remember your pre-pregnancy weight from way long ago and you were so tiny!!!

Hope your snow trip was a blast and hope to hear back from you! take care - H

Penny said...

You look great!! I wish I only had 14 pounds til my goal. But I am working on it. I need to get exercising more! I will be checking back for your food tips though!

Stacey said...

I just wanted to say you look great! I see you all the time and you are sooo tone and you have great legs! I wish I had your drive when it comes to working out.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your family blog. You do a fantastic job on making us feel like we were at all the events. I love reading all the stories and seeing the great pictures. I laughed when I saw the picture of Brad and his friend. How blessed I am to have you as my daughter! I love each of you lots!
Love, Mom