Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cameron Is a Sunbeam!

Today was Cameron's first day as a Sunbeam. He's officially in Primary! I was a little nervous to see how he would do. I didn't know if me being in the Primary Presidency would make it better or worse. Well, after today I must say his teacher, Sister Counter, is a saint! He did fairly well during sharing time/singing time. He did best when Sister Counter held him on her lap so he couldn't get up and run all around the room. Today there were three other boys and a little girl in his class. I have to feel a little sorry for the little girl stuck with four boys. After Primary, Sister Counter said she didn't realize how active Cameron was. She said I can't really say he's a "handful," he's more like an "armful." Well, I guess today is only the first day. He's got plenty of time to improve and get use to the routine. Bless Sister Counter's heart! I must admit, when I only had three girls many people would say, "Boys are different, just you wait." I did have three active girls, but Cameron takes it to a new level. Lloyd and I were both very active children so I guess that what we get. Well, it's such a joy seeing these kids grow up. I really can't believe Cameron is already a Sunbeam.

1 comment:

Holly said...

So fun! Lucas is a sunbeam this year too, unfortunately - the only one! Glad to see you are posting again - your christmas pictures and card are wonderful!

Your family is growing up so fast, I remember when you were preggo with #1!!

Happy New Year my friend!